JohnnyG;518753 Wrote:
> Hi All:  I just received my new SB radio.  I got connected to my network
> fairly quickly, so that part went well.  I've been using MySqeezebox.com
> to browse through lots of interesting stations.  One aspect of the radio
> I'm puzzled about is how it responds at power on.  If I've been
> listening to an internet radio station via MySqueezebox and then I turn
> the radio off, when I turn the radio on again, I expect the station I
> was listening to last, to start playing.  It doesn't.  Am I missing
> something?  Can't I just turn the radio on and have it play a station
> (like a normal radio)?
> Sorry if this is a newb question.
> Thanks
> JohnnyG

On the web user interface, select settings at the bottom right.  Go to
Player setting, select your radio, then select audio settings.  change
the power on resume setting.  Choose one of the options of resume on
power on, restart song or restart playlist.  The radio will play on
power on.

Also, if the station is stored in one of your favorite buttons, you can
just push the favorite button directly, the radio will power on and play
that favorite.  No need to press power button.

--
Honva