ashlandian;518937 Wrote:
> This is the exact same problem that I'm having and will be very happy if
> it can be resolved. Honva, is the interface the one at mysqueezebox.com?
> I can't find a settings button anywhere?  am I supposed to download
> something? I've looked on mysqueezebox.com and at the Squeezebox server
> installed on my Mac.  The squeezebox server doesn't recognize my
> player...

Sorry, I over looked the original poster's question regarding
mysqueezebox.com.  My reply only applies to squeezeboxserver (personally
I only use squeezeboxserver).

Your last question about squeezebox server not recognising your player
is a separate problem.  Are you able to connect from your player to the
squeezebox server?

--
Honva