eap;521250 Wrote:
> In my experience, the alarm icon is only present when the alarm fires
> within the next 24 hours.  My alarm is also set for Monday to Friday at
> 6:00 AM.  After it fires on Friday I do not see any alarm icon until
> sunday at 6:01 AM.  I've actualy been up and witnessed the alarm icon
> re-appear on Sunday mornings.
>
> So I think the OP is experiencing a problem, and not what is intended.
> And by the way, I do not always turn the alarm "off", I sometimes just
> hit pause or hit a pre-set.

You are right, my bad.
I don't have an alarm icon right now because next alarm  is only on
monday.

--
bluegaspode

1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 1xSB-Radio
Server (7.4.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.
Secondary 7.4 Server on Debianized Buffalo Linkstation LS-CHL.