Running latest nightly 7.5 embedded, Radio firmware 8594.

It seems that those of use who use the alarms as a scheduler have been
forgotten.

The alarm pop-up window, which I thought was supposed to have a timeout
(or not appear at all) if the alarm duration was set to zero, stays
displayed forever.

And I see no way to turn of the the new feature to play the alarm
through the radio's internal speaker even if a cable is plugged into the
headphone jack.

I have the headphone output connected to an amplifier and speakers to
play my background music.  Now when the alarm triggers and the program
changes, I have to go over to the Radio and hit the left arrow to
disable the alarm screen and restore the headphone output.

Are these "features" going to be configurable soon?  Or have I missed
an announcement?

Bill

--
ftlight