bluegaspode;521983 Wrote:
> Hhmm - I'm afraid both changes were intentional.
>
> The alarm was meant to be an alarm (that has to be acknowlegded) and
> that one could use this feature as a scheduler (by setting an invalid
> timeout value) in the past was more or less an accident/fortune.

Perhaps that's true now, but when Kevin Deane-Freeman (kdf) wrote the
original alarm plugin for the SB1, its option for scheduling was
specifically incorporated, and this has worked on every SB device since
then.  It's only the Radio which doesn't offer this long-standing
feature.

And surely diverting the alarm to the internal speaker could easily be
made user configurable?

Bill

--
ftlight