RCA;521893 Wrote:
> I have a Revo Mondo hooked to my stereo using Reciva and it is easy to
> enter new stations
> On the 2 day old Squeezebox I opened an account went to my favorites
> and put in the URL for KRTH,WLW700,KFI 640,KCAA and The Big Talker 1210
> because these were not already in the station list. I got the URL's from
> the stations via E-mail to make sure I got the right ones  and everyone
> comes up and warns me it may not be supported and they are right they do
> not work.  If they are enterd by somebody do they show up for everyone
> as with Reciva. What if anything am I doing wrong.
> A retired cop using two fingers to type this

Hello and Welcome to the Forum.

If URLs do not work then the station might not be streaming in the
proper format for Squeezebox to use as all stations don't stream in the
same format.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Mains, VCC-5 Reference
Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope
2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Second Boom