RCA;521992 Wrote:
> The search you did was it on the radio or on your computer? I cannot
> find those stations anywhere in my SB search function

I did it from the web interface.  One sec and I'll try from the radio,
which should be the same.

Just tried 'krth' on the Radio ("Internet Radio -> Search -> krth") and
it worked fine... that's on a local server.  Let me switch to
MySB.com...

And that finds it too.

Make sure you used the 'search' under the Internet Radio option, else
it will search your music library (assuming a local server), or, um,
something else on MySB.  (I don't usually use mysb... had to turn it
back on in the menu actually...)

--
snarlydwarf