I would have to go back thru postings and research. I appreciate your
perspective. I am, of course in the US.

But nevertheless, I believe that I have posed a fair, direct question -
Have I been waiting in good faith for my pre-order to be filled while
orders placed after the release date were immediately filled?

Are there folks in the US that placed their order after they became
available and have had that order fulfilled? I would appreciate
- I'm just looking for an answer.

If there are folks in the US that ordered after the release date and
got a shipping notice, clearly the pre-order folks were mistreated.

Thanks again.

--
whdean