pippin;522467 Wrote:
> I believe some of the issues we are seeing (especially on Radio,
> batteries etc.) are because they are actually exceeding sales
> expectations.
> I can't imagine any other reason for the first production batch of the
> batteries not even being sufficient to fulfill all pre-orders.

I know this thread is titled "batteries out of stock". But my comment
was more about how Logitech handles product life cycle in general. Even
though the accessory pack is overpriced IMO[1], I don't think it will
affect revenue much[2] even if it sells big time.

[1]Obviously my opinion is wrong. Since even the preorders exceed the
expectations, the price is not too high for the market.
[2]Bigger impact: The revenue generated by the number of extra Radios
that will be sold because it's posible to get a battery, than the actual
battery-revenue.

--
Muele

BR Mogens

1 Radio, 2 Controllers, 2 Receivers, 1 Squeezeplay. Served by an old
800 mhz IBM T21 Thinkpad.