Oofda, thanks for your help again.

I changed the squeezebox to a static ip address (advanced -> ip address
distribution -> connection list)

so now it says:

"Squeezebox     192.168.1.3     00:05:16:47:0c:27       Static"

The rest of my network is still set to 'Dynamic'

When I look in the 'Main' section under "My network" I see:

PC Name:        Squeezebox
Connection Type: Ethernet
IP Address:     192.168.1.3
REMOTE ACCESS:  ENABLED

In the Edit Port Forwarding Rule I unchecked "Specify Public Address"
and changed "Networked Computer / Device" From Squeezebox to
192.168.1.3

And still the ports aren't open! I'm pulling my hair out by now! :)

If anyone could post some screenshots of their port forwarding
rules/static ip set up, I would greatly appreciate it!

--
dindin