Honva;523370 Wrote:
> I am on 7.4.2r30049.  Just tried it again.
> Went to My Music -> Albums.  Screen shows alphabetical album list.
> Press number keys 1-6 on the remote, the radio connects to the preset
> immediately and the screen jumps to now playing.  Press 7-9 cause the
> screen jumps to now playing with no other action.  The same behaviour in
> the Artist list.
>
> Remote is original remote from Squeezebox 3.
>
> Is there a custom setting controlling this?

On both SBS 7.5 and 7.4.2:  Radio FW 8423 (from 7.4.2) =
-       no alpha buttons in My Music
-       big letters do appear on screen when quickly scrolling through Albums
or Artists using knob

On both SBS 7.5 and 7.4.2:  Radio FW 8445 (from 7.5) =
-       alpha buttons working in My Music
-       big letters do appear on screen when quickly scrolling through Albums
or Artists using knob

The bad news is that I can’t get Radio to update back to the 7.5 FW
now.

--
toby10