disaster123;523964 Wrote:
> The squeezebox radio wakes up the server correctly through WOL but is
> always playing this crazy internal music instead of my via favorites
> selected radio channel.

I wonder if it is the same crazy music that my radio sometimes plays
for the alarm in the morning? It's as irritating as hell, a fast and
lively loop. Doesn't suit my mood at all in the morning, but I've not
been able to figure out why it sometime plays instead of my set alarm
sound, where it comes from or what the music is. I've tried all sorts of
settings to get rid of it. Luckily it only rears it's ugly sound once a
every few weeks though.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known

Last.fm/user/ModelCitizen