1st post, 1st major problem with the Radio:

The day 7.5 was released, but BEFORE I updated my radio, the alarm did
not play my Pandora station as it did with 7.4x. Instead it played the
stupid upbeat built in. I saw there was a new firmware and ran it and
now I have a new reproducible issue:

Every morning, the alarm starts at the correct time, plays for about 4
minutes, switches to the annoying ghost alarm, then craps out (freezes,
can't access home, can't stop, can't do anything.) Waiting a while
allows one to go back to the currently playing song on Pandora and
resume.

1: some update broke my radio before I even applied it.
2: this same update broke it worse after I applied it.
I spent the last couple of days trying to trouble shoot to no avail.
Searching here shows it's not an isolated issue.

So here's the deal. I don't run the server software. My server is not
even on most nights. Under 7.4 this wasn't a problem. Is 7.5 going to
force me to run the server just so my alarm clock works properly?

--
Nicnac