Wykey;532514 Wrote:

> The streambox is going back in the morning :)

Nice comment but not the perfect way :-) I got my Radio 3 Month ago and
thougt that is exactly that box which i wont.
But after the Upgrad to 7.5.0 the world changes. I am also running a
Squeezebox Server but just from 9AM to 11PM at weekends. And Yes it
costs quite electricity but at the moment the best choise to get some
sounds out of the Squeezebox Radio.

I just want to know why Slimdevices/Logitech don´t offer the Sourcecode
to solve these ongoing problems. Let the community do this work and kick
they developers in the ....
Give me the code and i´ll offer my own "mybettersqueezebox.com" Website
and take care about responsibility of the services.

Please give me some hints to downgrade my Radio. It was expensive and i
just want to use it. Also the neverending Story with the "Accessory
Pack"...
Give me a SolderingIron and the Plug which fits into the Radio and i´ll
build my own "Package"

tztztz what a poor doing the last month...

BR,
Josh

--
joshuar