brwh11;532756 Wrote:
> having same problem in ireland for 2 days now. worked for a few hours
> late last night. had worked a dream for month since i bought
> rang the cs this morning. the guy said basically the european server in
> frankfurt is maxed out due to unexpected demand and sales of SB.
> logitech are upgrading this server and expect it to be sorted very
> soon. whatever that means.
> there is nothing that can be done by users to get around this. its at
> their end.
> guy was helpful and honest enough.
> if its not fixed within the next week i am goin back for refund though.

Thanks for letting us know - it's ridiculous that logitech don't even
have the deceny to let their customers know - and they can easily
upgrade the server without taking it down - they must have backup
servers...as for unexpected demand for SB - that's laughable - they
created a product and are then surprised that it's sold! - were they
not expecting it to?

Anyway thanks again..let's hope they get it sorted asap - sadly I have
had the radio and boom for too long for a refund...why it has only
happened since the upgrade is also suspect!..

--
Quoling