Jakearama;537820 Wrote:
> Please re-read my posts.
>
> What I'm saying, and what I've written, is that my credit card was
> charged for a Squeezebox Radio, which I received, but which was
> advertised to have the ability to utilize a portable battery pack

So does your Radio differ from everyone else's radio?  Does it not have
the compartment and/or connections to utilize a battery pack?  It does I
bet and that meets the requirements.  They never said it had a battery
pack, they said it could use one.  Very different items and I do not
think they were said to confuse the user.

Personally I never buy a product based on what its potential may be but
what it currently is.  If I felt he Radio would not be a good device
without the battery then I would have waited.  You choose not to wait
and now feel that a company cheated you for giving you a product you
wanted.  Cause you did want it otherwise you would not have bought it.

I am not defending Logitech, I am defending all tech companies that try
to improve their products over the lifespan of the device without
requiring the user to re-buy it.  If people like you make such a fuss
over a company trying to do that why would they continue that practice?
Deadlines slip, demand is underestimated, basically #...@$@! happens.  No
reason to make such a stink over it it is after all just a radio that
does do everything it advertises it would when you bought it.

--
m1abrams