Please re-read my posts.

What I'm saying, and what I've written, is that my credit card was
charged for a Squeezebox Radio, which I received, but which was
advertised to have the ability to utilize a portable battery pack that
was advertised to be available in March 2010. I have not yet paid for
the battery pack (and never said I did) because it is still not
available for order in Canada.

Please read my posts carefully. What I'm saying is I paid for the SBR
and, when I paid for it, Logitech was advertising on their Canadian
website that the radio featured a battery pack for portability that
would be available in March 2010. I'm also saying that this battery
pack never was available in March 2010 and that the Canadian website
still says it is available in March 2010.

There is nothing "heated" about anything I'm saying. I guess it is too
much to ask for the Logitech Canadian website to be updated with the
actual or projected (into the future, not the past) availability date
for a product that was an advertised feature of a product being sold.

In any case, I've said the same thing several times. I won't bother
posting the same thing again.

Sorry if some readers are upset because they are misinterpreting what
I'm saying. I thought I was being quite clear.

BTW, last week I tried to pre-order an accessory pack from Logitech.com
U.S. customer service but they informed me they do not accept credit
cards with Canadian billing addresses.  They also couldn't tell me why
the Logitech.com U.S. website said both "pre-order" and "in stock" on
the same page. Again, just recounting facts here.

Jakearama.

--
Jakearama