sSNICKERSs;539357 Wrote:
> I checked my internet connection and there is no problem at this time
> (why should I have problem only when alarm is playing…).
This is no proof at all. When you normally play a stream it is
buffered, so you won't realize short dropouts. Just play your Radio,
kill the internet and see how long it still plays ...

The alarm is very strict with connection dropout (as it doesn't know
when the connection will come back nor if it can still trust the server
who typically sends the next alarm time after reconnection killing the
previous - which you DON'T want inbetween an alarm when you didn't wake
up yet).

So please provide logs from your Radio. As you posted in quite every
thread about alarms I'm sure you read the instructions already how to
do so.

--
bluegaspode

1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 1xSB-Radio
Server (7.4.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.
Secondary 7.4 Server on Debianized Buffalo Linkstation LS-CHL.