thanks for analyzing the log!

you are right!
I'm not downloading the podcast directly to the SBR (so far I haven't
found a method how to use a podcast as an alarm)
so here is my workaround:
a script on a web-server at home downloads the podcast and renames it
so that I can use a static link for the SBR
this link is then configured as a favourite via mySB.com
and the alarm should play this favourite

and I have to say that this set-up already worked fine before the
update

do you know how long the SBR waits to download an mp3-file until it
automatically switches to the fallback-alarm?

best regards
simsboard

--
simsboard

so far only 1x Squeezebox Radio with selfmade batterykit
mainly used with mysb.com
http://www.lastfm.de/user/weanabazi