FredFredrickson;543320 Wrote:
> Try putting it on repeat song. if it drops the station, it will
> restart... maybe.

Oh joy, something new to figure out - repeat song?  I seem to have the
same problem here with just about any channel/source/content - although
I'm not running squeezeserver, mine just run on mysqueezebox.com.
Slacker, LastFM, Internet Radio all have the same bedeviling behavior.

I have two of the little devils, and they are both behaving in this
manner.  One in is the patio I like to keep on during the day as an
idiot repellent, yet when I come home it's paused.

The settings (besides plugging in my wifi info) are pristine, this one
is just out of the box.

--
jmcp