I have both a Squeezebox radio and a Squeezebox Touch, both brand new.
I'm having the same problem with each in that I can not connect to some
stations- mostly Live.365 (I have an account and have configured the
account on both devices, but some other stations as well. When trying
to connect I get the message "connection reset by remote host". I have
configured my Trend Micro firewall to make sure ports 3483 and 9000 are
open and have also configured my 2Wire Gateway modem/router to allow
access. My operating system is Vista. Interestingly I can play other
stations, including some Live.365 stations, with no problem; it's just
that I can't access all (and these are not premium Live.365 stations I
am trying to access. When I receive the message above I get no sound,
but the visual on what is playing is there on the screen. Has anyone
else had the same problem, and if so what solution should be employed?

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
rdfield