rdfield;544784 Wrote:
> I'm going to post an answer to my own query. After much experimentation
> with both Trend Micro and my 2wire modem/router I found that the
> modem/router firewall was engaged. After disengaging this firewall all
> works as expected.

I'm glad you found a way to get your Radio streaming internet radio
stations.

But a router firewall, particularly with it's default settings, should
not be causing such issues in the first place.
My routers firewall (and I'd guess most peoples) is always fully
engaged and never causes any such streaming issues.
May well have been some of your custom firewall settings you mentioned
that caused the streaming issue.

--
toby10