jowi;542635 Wrote:
> Same here... is there another way to rollback?

I just got the new SBR a few days ago and updated the firmware as
instructed when first trying it. This brand new box has the drop out
problems also, a couple of times a day. So I decided to try to roll
back the firmware after reading this forum. I followed the instructions
in this thread and it rolled back ok. But like others I couldn't get
past the upgrade screen. So while the box was sitting at the upgrade
screen I completely shut it off (2 seconds +). When I turned it back on
nothing happened. Completely black display. Whoa, scary! I unplugged it
for a few minutes and when plugged back in it came back on normally and
seems to work fine. It's now working with the old firmware. I had to
reenter the wifi info, but it remembered my pushbutton stations and
they still work fine. Now I'll use it awhile and see if the drop out
still happens. I'll report back.

--
AJL