I think the problem is that playing radio stream can stop from time to
time (main problem) then when it arrives during alarm I get, of course,
the back up alarm.

So, why radio stream stop to play ?? mySB.com problems ? It is possible
as we know that problems have occured before. The SBRadio uses a
different protocol to communicate with mySB.com.
We can see posts about this problem in this forum.

This evening, the screen during listening was not the one I have
defined (lecture en cours = now playing???) it was the grey screen with
time and date...

I don't think we can do anything....

--
sSNICKERSs