I have reset factory my SBRadio and not connect it to my NAS (because of
alarm problem). My NAS is off. But when playing radio my SBRadio stops
playing music again…

I think the problem is that my SBRadio « stop » playing radio stream :

If it occurs during the alarm I have the back up alarm
If it occurs when not playing alarm then the sound stops, on the screen
I can only see the name of the radio or goes back to the clock display
on its own...

The wifi icon stays white.
If I listen to the same radio at the same time with my SBBoom or
another brand of wifi radio : theses sets don’t stop playing the
radio stream.
I have noticed it is from the 7.5 version.
The SBRadio stops “from time to time”, I didn’t
notice something special

Is it a bug ? Or is it a mySB.com problem as SBRadio and SBBoom are
managed differently.

--
sSNICKERSs