Steve0;545751 Wrote:
> I've had the same problem since the firmware push.
>
> I contacted Logitech. They told me it was my router's fault. I had AT&T
> swap out my router. The problem persists.

Wow, what a joke.  So many people have the very same problems and they
put the blame on something else.

All I currently want is that they let us know that they acknowledge the
problems that we all seem to have with our radios and let us know if
they are actively working on the fixes.  It would go a long way with my
patience.

Rolling back the firmware is a temporary fix, but it's such a hassle to
keep dealing with the update screen.

--
KISSman