Texas97;547540 Wrote:
> Do you mean that new Logitech Squeezebox players are supporting AAC
> natively?  Just not the SBRadio and older ones?  I didn't think the SB
> Radio was that old.  According to their website, Grace Digital offers
> the station I referred to...

No, the Radio does support AAC natively.
But as bpa points out the station you are trying to play comes from
RadioTime and MySB does not currently support AAC playback from
RadioTime feeds.
How & why this is I don't know.
My guess is that the RadioTime AAC feeds are in a format that MySB
cannot currently deal with (like the url form that bpa suggests).

So I guess to play AAC via MySB requires some sort of special
formatting or handling that MySB can't deal with.  :(

--
toby10