bpa;548039 Wrote:
> That sounds like it is an AAC streams which is being transcoded on SBS
> but cannot play on mysb because there is no transcoding.
>
> To see if there is a non AAC stream try this version of the URL - the
> "aac," has been removed.

Code:
--------------------
  >   >

http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s29453&formats=mp3,wma,wmpro,wmvoice,wmvideo,ogg&username=XXXXXXX&partnerId=16

nope, no luck. this didn't work in mysb.com either. I don't know what
to recommend to the original poster. For now, he can use SbS to access
this stream. Seems like a fairly generic type station in terms of what
I heard briefly (I suppose to be expected if this is a clear channel
station), so probably similar stations out there that are accessible on
mysb.com. Maybe it is the morning DJs, etc. that the OP is looking for
in particular from that station.

--
garym