Hi all!

Since the latest Radio Firmware r8785 the WOL feature is working!
It wakes up my QNAP TS-509 where SbS is installed 5 minutes before the
alarm is triggered. Fine so far!

But my QNAP needs a wink longer than 5 minutes - let's say 5 1/2
minutes - to finish the boot sequence. Hence the Radio plays the
standard sound instead of the selected radio station...

My question: Is it possible to "tweak" the Radio firmware so that the
WOL signal comes 10 minutes before the alarm instead of 5?

Any ideas welcome!
Christian

--
TheRooster2000

*-Transporter // Radio // Controller // QNAP TS-509 Pro // SSOTS 4.8b1
// SbS 7.5.1 Latest Nightly-*