TheRooster2000;549309 Wrote:
> But my QNAP needs a wink longer than 5 minutes - let's say 5 1/2 minutes
> - to finish the boot sequence. Hence the Radio plays the standard sound
> instead of the selected radio station...
>
> My question: Is it possible to "tweak" the Radio firmware so that the
> WOL signal comes 10 minutes before the alarm instead of 5?

It was 10 minutes before, but some servers fall asleep after 5 minutes
so sleeping again when the alarm goes off, thats why it was shortened
to 5minutes.

You can use WinSCP to connect to your Radio (often described here on
the forum), then find the AlarmSnoozeApplet.lua file (you'll find path
here somewhere on the forum).
In there you'll find code to calculate the WOL-time - just double it
up.

I'm still at work so unfortunately can't be more specific right now.

--
bluegaspode

1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 1xSB-Radio
Server (7.4.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.
Secondary 7.4 Server on Debianized Buffalo Linkstation LS-CHL.