I did the update last month. It show the battery symbol. Have left it
plugged in for longer than 6 hours. Could I have the  white plug in
wrong???
the instructions in the quick start guide STINK. It is so hard to
see.
Im used to puter plugs. But this  white  female plug on the battery
pack  is in a bad and awkward  position.  I mean the male receptacle in
the battery cavity .I feel sorry for someone with bigger hands
When plugged into Ac it show a "charging". When i finally unplug the
white portion on the battery  symbol looks like ONE Quarter full.
Is it supposed to be "ON"  when charging???. Cause soon as I plug it
into AC. It comes back on. Even thought I pushed the off button.
showing "GOODbye"

--
jeanwedding