Senior members and fanboys should not take the observations of the
deluded owners so personally.

Logitech is at fault for producing crap software - not the community.

If people wish to complain - let them. They dont have to file a bug
report - this is not their job. You / we / I pay money for a product or
service that should work as advertised - should be simple and not too
much to ask.

I have 3 'squeeze' products: Boom - a joy to own, Duet - great when
using ipeng as a controller, and most recently a Radio.

The radio is a joke I am being honest. It should have never been
released in this state...

If and when Logitech want to make squeeze products ready for mainstream
consumer use, they will put some proper resources in place for
developing the software.

Personally it would seem i have a masochistic streak, as i quite enjoy
trying to figure out what my neurotic radio is doing (or not
doing)....

I fear that if to many 'real people' experience such poorly conceived
product, they would run a mile from the SB brand and never come back.

My only advice for all of those people who are truly 100% happy with
the SB Radio is to keep taking the tablets......

Oh and yes. and before i forget, i and many other users appreciate the
help we get in trying to resolve our SB related problems.

This forum has no doubt saved logitech a small fortune in product
returns since its inception.... They should contribute something to the
unofficial forum to acknowledge this

--
sheriff1972