Hi Erland

thankyou for your measured reply.

There are some here who are really to sensative and protective over our
hobby.

As I mentioned, I SB it and accept it's limitations, and love the fact
the product evolves.

I have never bothered to seek 'official help' as I have always found my
answers here ( normally the answer is that MSB server is down or the
software is broken ) but remember there are new first time users who
come here to find out what they can't get their purchase to work
properly, and naturally express their frustration.

This forum would be a very quiet place if the products were all
perfect.

Snarlydwarf - it would seem you need to get out more.....,

--
sheriff1972