I'm not saying the senior people should vanish, I'm saying that the
folks who tell other people that their comments have no place here need
to stop.  This is a FORUM.  It is for discussion by definition, positive
and negative.  Trying to shut people up on a forum is wrong.

And let me be specific lest I be accused of hypocrisy: it is wrong
unless it is in support of the basic function of this FORUM--to
communicate.  Promoting forum communication is in itself of worth and
not the doctor proving himself in need of medication.

--
Nazgul