Nazgul;556432 Wrote:
> This, however, is the public forum for a consumer product and all
> discussion about the product, positive and negative, is valid whether
> you like it or not.  The silencers in the crowd are the annoyances, not
> the complainers.
I think you have a very valid point here.

Though I differentiate between:
1) discussion - positive and negative.
2) rants.

Just an example for 1):
I'm very willing to discuss bad design decisions of logitech - if it
leads to:
- finding / documenting workarounds for the design flaws, or
- getting the conclusion that what the user wants doesn't work
- and he either needs to wait for it to work for an indefinite time
- accept it
- return the device.

If you look at the current alarm discussion we are far away from such a
type of discussion.
We only again and again in a loop of 'Why the hell could they do such a
design these bastards'. This is what I personally want to silence (and
now do for myself for certain users with the help of the forums ignore
function).

> The bad apples are the ones we all know about, and therefore, I didn't
> think I needed to name names.
Tell me at least if you count me in. I wouldn't know who I'd call a bad
apple overall.
Oh by the way - remember your first post ;) :

--
bluegaspode

1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 1xSB-Radio
Server (7.5.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.

Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)