Hi,

Thanks for the responses. I'm in the UK and only use SBS (the server
software). I am using the iPlayer app when this occurs - I couldn't
find the exact stream on the BBC app but might have a look or do a
search. I can't always reproduce it so I don't expect others to either
I was just wondering whether anyone else had similiar experiences. I
did have something similiar ages ago with one of my Duet receivers but
that hasn't re-occured for months. I thought it interesting that it
actually made the Radio reboot and obviously something (error details I
presume) gets sent to Logitech but I don't know what.

If I can get it to occur more often or with a series of certain steps I
will post again.

Cheers

Adam

--