Indeed some things have changed from 7.5.0 to 7.5.1. E.g. the Radio
doesn't lose its default screensaver/background settings any more all
the time. Also with 7.5.0, in like 6 of 10 cases, the backup alarm came
up either at once or after a few seconds. Since 7.5.1, there are less
backup alarms and much more cases where no alarm is started at all.

Now really, this is ridiculous. In the 8 months that I own the Radio,
not one of the main issues has been fixed by Logitech. Instead things
are getting rather worse than any better.
If I was somehow involved in the design or development process of this
piece of crap software, I'd start to think of a different career. In a
-professional- company, this time would be sufficient to develop a
large software project from scratch and they don't even manage to get
an alarm clock to work. There is simply no word for how pathetic this
is.

--
0xdeadbeef