CorePrime;558951 Wrote:
> "We believe it is not a firmware bug that we can fix, but actually a
> hardware issue with overheating"
>
> How is this possible?  The radio didn't automatically shutoff until the
> last couple firmware updates.

Exactly. Do they STILL not grasp that these drop-offs didn't occur
until 7.5.0?? I'm not a programmer, but doesn't basic diagnostic logic
suggest that you go looking for the problem in code that changed
between 7.4 and 7.5? Honestly, if were me, I would start over with
version 7.4.2, then (carefully) try to build from scratch whatever new
functionality was introduced in 7.5 - TESTING ALL THE WAY. If the
problem lies with MySqueezebox.com, same approach - throw out the
enhancements since February and start again.

--
frb63