garym;558465 Wrote:
> just to check for you, i went to some audio cream stations and the
> station logo pic showed the entire time I was playing song on both the
> controller and my TOUCH. so something is odd on your end.   (never new
> about audio cream stuff, nice selection it appears with 128k stream).

It's strange indeed, and annoying.

There are others with the problem but there don't seem to be too many.

It did work properly at one time. I'm not sure what has happened to
make it do this.

This only happens if connected via mysqueezebox.com, which is usually
how my radio is connected.
Station artwork is displayed properly if connected via Squeezebox
Server.

Regarding Audio Cream, stumbled across it myself. They have a station
for every year from 1950 onwards :)

--
thunderlips