The War is OVER – CASE CLOSED!

Day 119 of the lost Station Art, - After more agony and stupidity and a
greater lack of customer support than I have ever received with ANY
PRODUCT that I’ve ever owned, I’ve completely solved the problem!

I went out and purchased a BRAND NEW Squeezebox Radio, turned it on and
downloaded the latest firmware update, (Ver. 7.5.1 r8837).  Bingo,
everything is working perfectly and all my colored Station Art is
acting as it should.  Life is good.  I am now convinced that it is a
hardware or memory problem and no amount of talk can EVER fix that.

Problem solved,
See how simple it was,- and I didn’t even need to talk to Tech Support
on the other side of the World!

Case Closed,
Johnnie Bush – Stay Safe out there, - and
use your brain once in a while!
PS – I should have solved this a LONG TIME AGO!!

|Filename: ArtWork.jpg                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10423|

JohnnieBush