Hello all.  As of yesterday, I'm the optimistic owner of a Squeezebox
Radio.  I have a couple of weeks to decide whether I love it, or it
goes *back to the store*.  I couldn't help noticing two glaring flaws
staring me in the face:

1) *Turning it ON doesn't work properly.*  If you turn it on via a
preset button, it turns itself off again shortly.  I see this has been
well-discussed and bug-tracked elsewhere already.  WORKAROUND: Turn it
on first via the power button.

2) *Turning it OFF doesn't work properly.*  If you tap the power
button, it appears to turn off, but the content keeps streaming over
the WiFi, and shortly thereafter the display goes back to Now Playing,
but with no audio.  WORKAROUND: Hold down Pause until it becomes Stop,
then tap the power button.

I haven't seen any discussion of point #2 above.  Is this being worked
on?

Is there any truth behind the assertion somebody made that Logitech is
taking back units that exhibit point #1 above?

Otherwise (ahem), I'm impressed with the unit.  Hopefully it'll fare
better than my recently deceased Soundbridge Radio.  But with these
obvious in-your-face flaws and ludicrous workarounds, it's *like loving
a person that's slightly crazy*.

(I'm using 7.5.1 latest firmware as of yesterday with mysqueezebox.com;
no local server, streaming di.fm premium channels.)

--
TJ_