I'm still on software ver. 7.4.2 and am also recently seeing won't go to
"standby" with the power button -- sound goes off, but album art stays
on(no clock). I have to hold down the power button to completely shut
down unit. I can't get the clock to show up no matter what. I also
still have the going off soon after turning on problem - but I can
stabilize radio by pressing another preset or FF button. All in all I'm
putting up with these problems because I LOVE internet radio, but there
is always a new problem that keeps appearing. It is frustrating.

--
sordof