Actually, I prefer a wire connection to a wireless on. Many reasons to
that:
- avoid interferences with neighborhood networks, microwaves ovens and
other devices...
- preserves bandwidth for applications that need wireless access and
cannot run without (for example SB Controlers, iPhone, netbooks "on the
thigh"...).
- avoid electromagnetic waves when possible. As nobody knows exactly
what effects wifi exposure has to human body in the long term, I prefer
avoiding it when a wire solution is available, especially when the
wireless device is situated just near my head, at a place I spend a
major part of my life: my bed!
You understood: my SB radio is on my bedside table quite all the time
(with an Ethernet connection). Sometime, I want to listen music or
radio anywhere else. So I'd like to unplug it and take it away, thanks
to the battery pack, without anything else to do.

For the moment, it is not possible

--
Dibou