I have checked the forum but did not find any thread about that point
(except this http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=69847 which
talks about seamlessness when switching from one wireless to cable
Ethernet connection).

On many laptops, switching from Ethernet to wireless can be set in
automatic mode i.e. when the Ethernet cable is unplugged, the wireless
is on... and when you plug back the cable and a link with a switch (or
a router) is reactivated, the wireless gets off. Apparently, it is not
possible on SB radio: to switch from one mode to the other you have to
get into the network menu to change the configuration (in my case, when
getting back to wireless, I often have to configure the WEP/WPA
passphrase entirely, and this is actually boring...).

Adding an automatic network switching functionality would be great!

I haven't seen any proposal for this improvement, nor in this forum,
nor in the bug database. Before adding this request in
bugs.slimdevices.com, I'd like to check what you guys think of that?

--
Dibou