Sorry if this question has been asked-I am a newbie and searched for
this and didn't find anything.

I have the alarm key set to activate Sleep when pressed and held. But
it sleeps after the current song. Is there any way to change the
default sleep behavior so that it will sleep after x minutes or after
some other choice?

BTW: I set the Alarm button to "Sleep" by doing this:
Settings | Advanced | Beta Features | Shortcuts

If I choose the "Sleep" option from this screen, it sets the sleep
after the current song. I don't want to have to go through the menus
all the time to set it. I would even settle for the sleep menu when I
press and hold the Alarm button, but the closest I can get is to go to
the "Settings" menu.

Thanks fore your help!!

--
dalevandy