Hi bluegaspode,

Many thanks for your help.  I have taken your app and added the
functionality I require.  As well as being able to select the headphone
or speaker via your app, I can now select both.  I can confirm that for
me it works and I have hooked it up to an amp to drive a ceiling
speaker and it appears to be fine.

The ceiling for this speaker is still in a shop somewhere as my ensuite
is being built, but on my dining room floor test bed, I can confirm it
works and I am delighted.

I have also moved the app to the main menu - personal choice!

It is attached if anyone wants to take advantage of this change.  I
hope this is OK bluegaspode?  Credit goes to him and not me!  :-)  I
just wish I could have written this from scratch.

Cheers

|Filename: HeadphonesApplet.zip                                     |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10347|

abdndamo