I can go to the same CBC Radio 2 feeds via my Windows laptop (Vista) and
they play fine. It's on the same wifi router box.

On my SBR when trying to play them it says: Connect timed out:
Transport endpoint is not connected.  At other times the error message
is: Error reading headers: ......

I am not using SBS, my connection is via MySqueezeBox and it appears it
is getting its connection data from 'radiotime'.

And it is not only the classical CBC stations, I can't find any CBC
stations that work this morning.  I have tried about a dozen.  Last
night CBC Classica (Canada) worked just fine.

On the other hand WQXR-FM, ZET Chopin, Klassika Raadio Estonia etc etc
work.  I only point this out to make the point that the problem is
selective.

Since the SBS appears to get it's connection info from RadioTime, I
went to the RadioTime website and found CBC Radio 2 Toronto.  I was
able to play the station at once, yet I could not connect to the same
from the SBS.

So I am stumped at this point.

--
Ron Stordahl