Same problems this morning. I had CBC Montreal on the alarm but it
failed to start and then I couldn't tune in any stations until I
rebooted the radio. After that, I couldn't tune in any CBC stations
using my presets or the CBC app.

Then I tried something different. I used Search to look for Current,
the name of the program that was on. This produced a selection of CBC
stations complete with pretty logos showing their frequencies. And,
they all work!

There's a clue here on what has gone wrong and how to fix it, but other
than using Search for every program I want to hear on the CBC, I don't
know what it is.

--
Mlaurence