Mnyb;577770 Wrote:
> You also gets the cute mini remote it has it uses to but...
>
> Why not a shoestring or a stick of gum I don't really see the
> connection battery - remote :)
>
> I'm using my radio mostly on battery, in my bathroom when soaking in a
> relaxing bath, very enjoyable ! Or on my balcony during the very short
> Swedish summer.

One is not buying a battery per se, one is buying an Accessory Pak.
That Accessory Pak consists of an IR Remote and a Battery Pack. Both of
which can be used with an SB Radio if one so desires.

How does one use a stick of gun or shoestring with an SB Radio? Sure
one can chew gum while listening but I can do that without an SB Radio
also and for a whole lot cheaper by just buying a whole pack of gum!

But I am with you on the IR Remote, I need another SB Remote like I
need to pay more taxes! I have a dozen SB IR Remotes in a drawer that
haven't ever even had batteries put in them.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5
Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide
AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio