Hi;

I've been using my radio with an added sub connected through the
headphone-jack for a few weeks.  I've also installed Erland's "Custom
alarm window", and each morning (after I've finished multi-snoozing) I
select alarm off with the big knob so I can see my main screen with big
clock and weather forecast etc, but I immediately turn the music back
on.  Once I do this the speakers default back to just the
headphone-jack, and I have to go into the headphones switch menu, and
switch back to "both on" again.

Anyone else having problems with the sound defaulting back?  Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
Marty

--